Reusable bags come in a vast range of fabrics today, including natural fibres with recycled options, such as cotton, canvas, jute and hemp, to name just a few. Each material carries its own advantages and disadvantages and, here at Crazy Bags, we are proud to provide an extensive range of reusable shopping bags for our customers – made from only the best fabrics.
- Standard or recycled cotton
- Woven PP (recycled bottles)
- Non-woven polypropylene
If you’d like to know more about the fabrics that our reusable bags are made from, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Using reusable bags instead of disposable plastic or paper bags can save on money and resources. But that’s not all. Ethically produced bags, like our reusable shopping bags, can have a positive impact on the environment too.
Here we look at just a few of their benefits:
- Protect wildlife – every disposable plastic bag that ends up in the ocean or countryside is a danger to fish, birds and mammals. They may get themselves caught in it or mistake it for food. Switching to reusable shopping bags could, indeed, save the lives of millions of land and marine animals each year.
- Less litter – between the carelessness of shoppers who simply throw plastic bags away and the lightweight construction of these bags, a gust of wind can lift them from the bin and litter the landscape. Replacing these with reusable ones will allow for a cleaner environment.
- Reduce global warming – if we all made the switch to reusable shopping bags (keeping a few in the boot of the car for emergencies), fewer plastic bags will be required. This will instantly reduce carbon dioxide emissions and help to eliminate catastrophic climate change.
- Increase recycling rates – typically, single-use plastic bags are not recyclable, whilst many reusable bags are. This means, once your bag comes to the end of its life, it can be made into something useful – instead of ending up at the landfill or, even worse, the ocean.
Remember, not all reusable shopping bags are the same. Some are more environmentally-friendly than others. But regardless of which you opt for, the most important thing is that you keep on reusing it for as long as you can.
Several factors determine the cost of reusable shopping bags, including the type of bag, size, material, brand and whether you opt for a plain or bespoke design.
Here at Crazy Bags, we stock a comprehensive range of reusable bags including recycled versions of our popular models and are confident that you’ll be hard-pushed to find a wider selection elsewhere. They are all manufactured to the highest possible quality at our accredited and personally audited facilities around the globe, yet are priced very competitively.
If you’d like to know how much reusable shopping bags cost, feel free to request a free, no-obligation quote today. Alternatively, to discuss your needs further, call 01425 411 060.